Montag, 26. Mai 2008

beauties ;-)

As promised I took some pictures. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did :-)

Since this is mostly a knitting blog, I'd like to start with my finished Secret of the Stole II :
Artistically draped over a blooming Weigela that someone planted before we moved in. The stole itself is awesome. Awesomly large, awesomly beautiful and according to hubby also awsomly bright. I love it! ;-)

My Mr. Greenjeans, made out of Cascade 220 in Japanese Maple. I hope I'll be able to have my picture taken in it over the next weekend. The pattern was easy to follow and I had a lot of yarn left at the end. On the other hand I didn't go down a needle size for the cabeling. It is ok as it is in my eyes :-) The only thing I hated was kntting the sleeves since the bamboo needles I got for this task felt yucky :-/

I also found the time to sew. This Tilda-Angel now lives with my parents :-)

The pattern is from Sew Pretty Homestyle by the awesome Tone Finnanger (hope I spelled that right). I used scrap fabrics so it isn't the angelic little angel in pastels, more a wild girl, but I love her :-) (mental note to myself: I need a Tilda angel too :-))

And now I'd like to invite you to a stroll through my garden. We just started to work on it (always in mind that we shouldn't do so much there since we'll move out sooner or later) but I love flowers. As it seems, especially pink ones *lol*

Here, take a look at this one, not pink but oh so beautiful. Unortunately we have so many snails that this is the last surviving one :-(

Have you met my fuchsias yet? They are pretty little ballerinas, at least they remind me of them:-)



And here are my bleeding hearts. Those were my (almost) only plants I had last year. I'm so happy that they grew back :-)


1 Kommentare:

Blogger Nautical Knitter meinte...

Your Secret of the Stole is indeed Awesome! The rest of your knitting is as well. Great job. See you in August for Secret of the Stole III?

27. Mai 2008 um 05:49  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite

 
 
web and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.