Sonntag, 2. Dezember 2007

Light a candle :)

Hello everyone :-)
I really hope you had an awesome weekend and to those of us who celebrate christmas: I hope you had a nice first advent.
We spent our time mostly inside since it seems as if the wind and rains won’t stop. It was dark all day so we lighted a candle and made ourselves comfortable.
I haven’t been able to knit this week as much as I wanted, not to mention visiting ravelry :-/ After taking so many painkillers over the last few weeks I had a small setback and my colitis ulcerosa kicked in again. I really hate that, feeling so low on energy, but it’s better than the constant headache. Hey, at least I can concentrate on knitting :-)
I managed to finish three dishcloths and turned the heel on my first Dad’s Christmas Sock :) Luckily hubby will stay home for a few days so he helps me out with a few things that still feel awkward like stretching to reach the higher cupboards etc. (and big bonus: he’ll clean the cats litter boxes, yay ;) )
I hope the light will be a little better tomorrow so I can take some pictures to show the knitting I have done, after all this is a knitting and not an”I’m sick and whiny”-blog ;)
Until then, why don’t you drop me a little Hi in the comments or say Hello on ravelry? ;) I am a little shy myself and don’t dare to be the first to write to someone.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite

 
 
web and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.