Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2007

days like this...

There are days, days like this one today, I wish I could forget asap. Our TV broke down, the washing machine sounds aweful, hubbys computer decided not to cooperate and oh, our local chimney sweeper noticed that something is wrong with our gas heating. Do I have to mention how cold it is outside? Aaaarrrgggg... I n e e d t o k n i t ! ! !
But there are good news too :)
I found some time working on my second brown sock, finished all my tasks for Uni next week and.. ravelry seems to be very fast these days :)
Found you!
You signed up on October 15, 2007
You are #44423 on the list.
7894 people are ahead of you in line.
5400 people are behind you in line.
70% of the list has been invited so far

While dealing with insurance companys (our car, remember?), fighting with the plumber company because they did repair our heatig system in June and now we have trouble (with natural gas, no less) again, calling the support hotline for our washing machine etc. I found the time to think about new patterns for my beautiful new sock yarn. The linen/wool mixture is to thin for cables (its structure is more like cotton sock yarn) so I need to work out a nice lace pattern. If I can't find one I like online I'll need to experiment. That'll keep me calm I hope :)
But even though modern technique seems to have let me down today, it still was a nice day (I need to focus on good things more ;) )
- I spent time with the loveliest husband on earth :)
- my cats are fine
- the weather was foggy and windy but somehow absolutely perfect for cuddeling inside
- I had time to work on my sock
- I finished the last required reading for next week
- and I planned some sewing time ahead :)

At last... everything seems brighter when I focus on the nice things in life :)
So, off I am to knit some more :)

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite

 
 
web and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.