Montag, 15. Oktober 2007

ravelry, and company ;)

To get things going over here I decided to sign up at ravelry. It's a good thing that it takes a while to get invited otherwise I'd simply quit work and stay online for the next weeks *lol*


Since I wanted to know how many people are in front of me I checked the "antsy"-button and this is what it said:





Found you!
You signed up on Today
You are #44423 on the list.
15328 people are ahead of you in line.
0 people are behind you in line.
58% of the list has been invited so far





Just 15.328 people in front of me, oh my... I wonder if I'm the last knitter with online access to sign up there ;)





From tomorrow on I'll be able to knit and sew again, phew. I had to work hard to learn for my upcoming test (just one thing: it is never good if your husband looks at you and starts laughing when you have a serious mathematical question, so you can guess what I did over the last few weeks... studying and cursing ;) )


There is still the back part of Lavolds Gyrid tank-top on my needles (in a convenient black so I can use it as vest over white blouses) and even my sock-project had to be put on hold shortly before sock no. 1 was finished. Hopefully I'll finish them before it starts to get really cold over here. Warm feet aren't an option, they are a necessity for me (again, ask my hubby, he'll tell you what happens when my feet get cold... ;) )








Totally unrelated but beautiful nonetheless:





a view out of our bedroom. The sky is rarely so brilliantly blue like today. I wish I was able to capture the flaming colours of the leaves. When it gets grey and rainy I hope I'll remember those few days ;)



I'm off to study a few definitions I hopefully won't need to recall tomorrow ;)

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite

 
 
web and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.