Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2007

ravelry update and new beginnings :)

Those people at ravelry really have gotten fast:

Found you!
You signed up on October 15, 2007
You are #44423 on the list.
12139 people are ahead of you in line.
2586 people are behind you in line.
65% of the list has been invited so far

Only 12139 people in front of me. And no, I'm not ironic! I'm actually happy that my life isn't that demnading as theirs :)


Today university starts again. I still need to pack my bag, check the train schedule that got wonky during the last weeks and then I'm off again :) I'm not sure why but I hardly can wait to start classes again, it has been quite a while since they stopped and now I really need to learn again :) Todays classes are Late egyptian which makes me a little nervous and a class about dynasties 27 to 30 which I will like (I'm pretty sure because those classes are always fun ;))
Oh, and I wanted to take a few pictures to show you... I just need to wait for some proper light :)

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite

 
 
web and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.