Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2007

Arrrr....my matey, one sock is finished...

... ok, so I just either need an one-legged Pirate or start knitting the second one ;) I am a bit miffed that I found out about the Rainbow Socks to late because I hate knitting simple stockinette socks. But I had this brownish self-pattern sock yarn lying around and wanted to use it.
Over the last year I found myself getting more and more off the stripey-coloured sock yarn and buying more and more solidcoloured yarn to use for more difficult socks. I keep the occasional self-pattering (how on earth is it called in english???) yarn for stressful times and mindless knitting but I prefer more elaborate socks nowadays.
I guess next will be some cabled socks like this one or this one. Well, at least I hope I'll find the patience to knit these because I am quite "out of shape" when it comes to more difficult patterns. I spent most of my summer trying to sew and finally I think I get better. One of the patterns I want to sew in the next few days is a dress which will be worn over Jeans. I really hope I won't look to ridiculous though. You'll decide when I finished it ;)

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite

 
 
web and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.