Dienstag, 20. November 2007

'tis the season..

...to be jolly hurry up already and start christmas knitting. Luckily I already have finished the stockinette socks for my mom but there is no way I'll suffer through stst socks in my fathers size. I really need to find a pattern that suits him and doesn't drive me batty while knitting ;) While rummaging through my stash I found the perfect yarn (lana Grossa MegaBoots stretch in blues, I'll take a picture later and post it here) and noticed that I really need to stock up again. But psst, don't tell hubby, we actually try to save a bit for unplanned expenses (for example: my dentist just called and told me how expensive my sessions with him will be for the next time.. not funny, I didn't want to fund his next car;) )
Back to knitting:-)
My plans for the next 4 weeks are:
- socks for my dad (german size 44...*sigh*)
- dishcloths for my favourite neighbor
- finish my Stulpen
- some dishcloths for me

By the way, I did sign up for two mystery shawl alongs:
Secret of Bad Nauheim
dem Fischer sin Fru

Both will start next year and are designs from the same designer of the Secret of Chrysopolis Stole that I drool over in ravelry. The design is awesome, and I hope those two stoles will be as beautiful :)
I'm off to my couch again (hey, I was able to drastically reduce my amount of painkiller per day, yay :) )

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite

 
 
web and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.