Freitag, 9. November 2007

Pssst.....






here are the pictures I promised... plus a progress shot on my second Baltikum-sock, even though I'm not supposed to knit. But honestly, I am so incredibly bored I had(!) to.






I still don't get the flickr-Option for blogging, so please bear with me...






First of all: my October (and beginning of November collection of socks):





The left socks are plain stockinette socks in LanaGrossa MegaBoots Stretch yarn. I really like the stretchiness and fluffiness but it doesn't hold up patterns well :-/



In the middle are the infamous brownish socks (some Online yarn, quite itchy but I know it will get a lot softer when washed) and on the right you can see my first Baltikum sock (designer is wollkistchen, look her up at ravelry) in a wonderful candy-cornish bright wool/linen mixture. I really love the drape of it and now wonder how it will look after washing it a couple of times.



As you may notice, I still need to weave in the ends, something I really detest to do :-( I wonder why, since it's almost no work ...



Second: a progress shoot of the second Baltikum sock :)




(I did manage to finish it while hubby wasn't looking... he wants me to relax, which drives me bonkers!) By the way, do you see the blue spot on my laptop? Yes, typical me, it's paint.... ;)




Aaand.. last but not least, my new fat quarters for sewing :-) I really like the fabric, maybe I should order some more?! The colours are way more vivid than they appear here :)

Just 1405 people in front of me. Maybe I'll be able to take a peek into ravelry soon :)

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite

 
 
web and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.