Montag, 12. November 2007

yelloooowwww, ooohhhh yelloooowwww






uhm, yes, believe me, I can sing better than the title makes you think ;)

But my main theme for the weekend knitting was yellow (and orange...) because it seems as if this yarn is a never ending beautiful story :)


Ok, here we go:


Those are my finally finished Baltikum socks. I know that there is an english pattern around too, though I don't remember where. If you are interested in it, please contact the owner of the Mustersocken-site (see link above). She is really nice and helpful :)



I had some of this gorgeous yarn left so I made these yesterday:


Aren't they adorable? Baby booties :) The pattern is called "Oscar" and can be found here (german) or here (english)


I still have quite a bit of that yarn left, so I guess I'll try out a few more baby patterns. They are always so cute and fast to knit :)


Plus, I started this (not yellow though ;) )


It is the start of some fingerless gloves with a cabled pattern. I'm only at row 20 currently but since it's so cold outside I'm pretty sure I'll finish those soon ;)

Pattern can be found here, both in english and german :)

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite

 
 
web and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.