Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2007

final spurt

I am almost finished with christmas knitting. Just the second foot of my Dads christmas socks (I am about to turn the heel) and then I'm finished :-) I know a lot of you have knitted a lot more than I did but nevertheless I'm proud that my parents will have warm feet and some others will be able to clean their dishes knitting style ;-)
I started the Mr. Greenjeans cardigan from Knity Fall 2007 and I love it so far. I had a test skein in japanese maple which I used and since I liked the structure of the Cascade 220 I ordered 6 more skeins to finish Mr. Maple-jeans as I call it ;-) Now, I am just too impatient... when, oh when will it be shipped? (by the way, I was afraid that those skeins would be lonely so they will be accompanied by two balls of Jojoland Harmony in orange/coral/yellow for Icarus, a set of US 8dpns and two addi lace circulars since I'll take part in two mystery knitalongs in spring :-)
I really hope that they'll be shipped today since I have a dentist appointment tomorrow that scares me. I had to get 7 crowns for my teeth and they will have to remove the temporary ones tomorrow to check if the new ones will fit (the same procedure will be in January again but hopefully the last time then). I really hope it won't hurt to much (bad experience talking here). Alas, if I know my yarn is on its way I have something to think of while they rip my jaw apart ;-)
Until then... knitting continues to calm me down and hopefully I'll have to show off some new things soon (like... the umpteenth lacy round dishcloth or finally some socks ;-) )
Wish me luck :-)

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite

 
 
web and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.