Dienstag, 30. September 2008

Early stars


I love this book! Last week I went out, bought it and a few paper cuts to start with and folded my first two window stars (pictures will follow). I know I'm by far to early for christmas but I wanted to try it out (urgently *lol*) Much to my surprise it was easier than I thought, simply cut a few pieces of seethrough coloured paper, fold it and put it on a black centerpiece. Wow! The results are stunning without any practice :-)
I wonder if you can get books like this in english too?!

Labels: , , ,

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite

 
 
web and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.