Montag, 29. September 2008

The curse strikes again...

I just frogged my Wollmeise "frog" coloured Cowlar. It didn't work out the way I planned. Arrrrgggghhhhh....
To calm myself down I am going to start Hedera in Zauberwiese yarn (greenish colour, beautiful like a spring day :-)) I have knit this pattern before for some mother in law socks and she really loved it. Now it's time to start a pair for myself :-) Plus, even though a bit early, this will be my start into Socktober :-) I'm tired anyway, the dishwasher is working, our washing machine rotates... well, housework is almost done, off to pop a DVD into the player and spend some quality time with awesome yarn and my cats ;-)

Tomorrow: my monkey socks I knitted over summer.. stay tuned ;-)

Labels: , , ,

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite

 
 
web and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.