Dienstag, 10. Juni 2008

drive-by update

Whew, I'm quite busy currently studying since I spent last week inside only (darn allergies) and have to work on the things I missed. Plus, someone told me yesterday evening that today a homework from last week is due. Waaahhh.... I'm still not finished but I think I'll work on it while commuting. Luckily it's just a transliteration, the translation is given which helps a lot.
In other news, I'm knitting frantically (no time for photos...) to finish my Bakers Dozen KAL socks since I got an email that one of my oldest friends has severe back problems. She's not allowed on the computer, has to spend most time walking, then lying, isn't allowed to sit straight but instead do a lot of gymnastics to help her heal. Heck, she's only 32!!! Even though I love the colours of the socks endlessly I'll send them to her. She'll need a little "day brightener" more than I do ;-)
So, pictures will follow before I dump them into the package (reminder to myself: need to get stamps anyway, don't forget!)

eta: I planned to add a small game widget for you.. didn't work, I'm to brainless now to figure out why.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite

 
 
web and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.