Mittwoch, 4. Juni 2008

Phew...

Luckily the alarm was an "error" meaning there was an accident but no radiation has been set free. Thank god. I remember when I was in 4th grade Tchernobyl exploded. We weren't allowed to eat fruits and vegetables from our garden, even milk and meat were contaminated although we lived almost 900 miles away. I'm all for saving energy and renewable resources :-) And I'm glad that the government decided toi close down all nuclear plants over here during the next years (Now if just our neighbors would do that too I'd feel much better).
Normal knitting content will follow shortly ;-)

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite

 
 
web and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.