Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2008

The best things in life are free Vol. 03

My grand-cousin just called and told me proudly that her grades are great. Nothing reminds me of the girl last year who decided to skip school. Instead she works hard to get good grades, wants to attend nursing school afterwards and has plans for her life. She was always and still is one of the nicest teenagers I know. I'm so happy for her :-))
What is better in life than seeing a young girl finding her way? :-)
(And an additional plus, she'll visit hubby and me in summer, yay.)

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite

 
 
web and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.