Donnerstag, 24. Juli 2008

2 choices...

OK, I have two choices... either I start getting my lower back up and take more pictures or I'll have to post more without them. The whole time I wanted to blog but hey, it woulod be better with pictures wouldn't it?
Aww, my usual dilemma...
So, I proudly present you: the post who forgot their pictures! ;-)

I've been busy knitting and going to university but now... free time galore ;-) Which means: more time to garden (it seems as if the weeds killed almost every plant I dared to leave outside), cleaning the house (oh... joy *insert ironic voice here*) and generally being more domsetic (which I actually love :-)

I hope, since the weather finally got better (whoever sent 4 solid weeks of rain to us please stand up and jump into the next river please!) I'll be able to treat you to a few pictures of knitting and flowers :-)

So, here is my knitting in list form for now:

-got my Wollmeise yarn and must say... I want more!!! This stuff is really as addictive as everyone says!

- knitted a beret
- knitted socks with twisted stitches
- knitted plain socks
- knitted Par5-Socks (links will follow tonight I guess)
- knitted a supercute babyhat
- started on some baby socks
- bought myself a new fountain pen... oh wait, that's not knitting.. but awesome nonetheless :-)
We#ve had a few harder than usual weeks with a birth (welcome to the world Nico Noel :-), unfortunatly not my though ;-) a death (goodbye Grandma Erika... you will be missed!), a 65th birthday (Happy birthday Dad!) and a one week visit from my 15 year old grandcousin who is really lovable but currently a hormonal mess *lol* She cried four times, always had her mobile on and called everyone she knew - at least her mother too ;-) - , was funny and happy.. and all that during a single week/each day. Oddly enough we miss her :-(
On one of her crying sessions I decided that I was the one who also needed a treat (smart idea to start "parenting-experience" with a 15year old girl, there laugh at me ) and bought a really nice fountain pen. I always loved writing with those pens and decided it was time for a real nice one, so I got a Waterman Expert in black with silver. It looks nice and writes perfectly. But I guess this addiction needs another post some day ;-)
It came in handy when I wrote my cards for the "Cards for all seasons"-ravelry-swap. Those card swaps are always fun :-)
Ah, see, even though I tried to be short this whole post got longer than planned.
Take care, I'll be back soon (with or without pictures ;-)))

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite

 
 
web and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.