Samstag, 11. Oktober 2008

Tilda, how do I love thee...

..let me count the ways.

Even though I know hubby doesn'tlike decorations that much I am a total sucker for Tilda- products. This year, I'll try to start sneaking in more handmade decorations.


Do you know Tilda by Tone Finnanger (hope I spelled her right). Her books are marvelous. I love her northern style quite a lot.


My first book was the german version of this one: Sew Pretty Homestyle . I made a doll out of it for my mother who at once fell in love with the patterns in this book.





As you can see the patterns in there are very diverse, from bags to plushies, rugs to shoes. It's great if you love that special "country style" of Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark.





And now, thanks to amazon, I received the Christmas book that just came out in german. Ohhh, I know where I can be found after this blog post: on my couch with a nice cup of coffee and Tildas new book :-)

Oh, and please don't remind me of the tons of work I still have to do. *sigh* But I see the end of the tunnel finally (and then... well, then I can start cleaning the darn house).

Btw, if you would like to see a bit more about Tilda, here are a few links:

german Tilda-Addicts Blog

french Tilda- Addicts blog

english Tilda-Addicts Blog

but don't blame me on any "infection" that couses you to run out, buy fabrics and start redecorating your home, ok? ;-))


0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite

 
 
web and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.