Freitag, 3. Oktober 2008

Simple Stockinette Socks

As a part of Socktoberfest: some new simple stockinette socks :-)

They are made out of Zauberwiese Sockenwolle in colourway orchidee ( a beautiful pinkish-lilac with soft green hues, no browns even though it looks like that in the photo). The pattern is a very basic sock pattern top down with a 64stitch cast-on.

Meanwhile I finished (but still have to take pictures) of Abby in Wollmeise Frosch harmonisch (looks great!) and started on my sotsiii and fingerless mittens that match my Abby :-)

My Hederas have been neglected but I'll turn the heel of the first one tonight :-) They are green too, wohoo :-) Green and everything fall-ish are my favourite colours :-)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite

 
 
web and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.