Sonntag, 5. Oktober 2008

Excuse me, have you seen

... the sun lately? Weather here is horrible currently. At least if you plan to go outside and/or take pictures :-( It's grey and soggy, stormy and overall more a weather to stay at home and cuddle in front of the TV.
Hubby finally found the battery for his old camera and now I am the proud owner of a "new" Olympus 8080. I just need to figure out how this wonderwork of technology works.
We actually planned a trip to the northern sea so I can learn to take pictures with different settings, but with this weather? No chance.
Hubby will be gone for almost two weeks (with two less than 24h-stays here inbetween) so I guess we'll be heading out in a few weeks to the beach. Meanwhile I'll try to finish the second glove (just cast off the first one) and knit on my sotsiii :-) And of course... take pictures inside of our cats and my knitting (wonder if he needs to look for the connection cable too - reminder to myself: ask before he leaves! ;-))

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite

 
 
web and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.