Freitag, 5. Dezember 2008

Christmas deadline approaches fast

I'm sure I am not the only one who is scared of December 24th. Do not get me wrong, I love Christmas... but why on earth did I decide to knit for everyone? Not that my family is large but after a sock weight scarf for my mom and two worsted weight scarfs for brother and dad I am hopelessly stuck with the cowl for SIL. Could someone please tell me why I decided a laceweight yarn would be a smart idea? Waaahhhh....
(but honestly, it is going to look great! )
I'm off to knit a few more rows... only 210 stitches each *sob*

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite

 
 
web and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.